Thank you so much to everyone who has attended the Dynamic Leadership Academy in the past and continue to inquire about it moving forward. We are taking this year off from running the Leadership Academy. With my move to Maine and the new challenges that come along with this job in the Spring, it has made running a high-quality Leadership Academy in Rhode Island more difficult. Unfortunately, my responsibilities to our players, staff and program this spring has made it hard to find the time to put the Leadership Academy together, so we will not be holding the event this summer.
This is definitely not the end of the Leadership Academy. My goal is to find a better way to format and produce the Academy and bring it back in a better place in 2018. My sincere thanks for all of your interest in the Dynamic Leadership Academy. I look forward to putting together an even better event in 2018.
Below is information on the Leadership Academies we have held in the past. We look forward to putting together an even better Academy in 2018.
If you have any questions contact me at email@example.com.
FOR COACHES AND LEADERS WITH A GROWTH MINDSET INTERESTED IN AN UNCOMMON APPROACH
PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND – at Rhode Island College
JUNE 13th-14th, 2016
The Dynamic Leadership Academy was created for leaders and coaches with a growth mindset. Now entering it’s 4th year, the goal of the Academy is to create interactive discussion on leadership and team building with an emphasis on an uncommon approach. We touch on a number of leadership topics while providing different perspectives from head coaches, business executives, leadership consultants assistant coaches, and athletic administrators. It is an interactive two-day seminar that offers access to an uncommon approach towards building a championship program that will help you define your leadership style.
2016 DLA Presenters:
- King Rice – Head Men’s Basketball Coach – Monmouth University
- Bob Driscoll – Associate Vice President/Athletics Director – Providence College
- Rich Petriccione, Ph.D. – Senior Executive/Consultant – Former Coach, AD and VP – Iona College
- Phil O’Brien – Managing Partner, York Consulting Group – Harvard Business School
- Tony Dottino – President, Dottino Consulting Group – Author The Brain-Smart Leader
- Chris Burns – Assistant Coach, Bryant University
- Chris Millette – Head Coach, Tabor Academy
- Bob Walsh – Head Coach, University of Maine
DLA Seminar Topics Include:
- Creating A Championship Culture – Progressive Team Building
- Developing a Performance/Values Culture
- Change Management in a Team Setting
- Getting The Most Out of Your Team: Pulling vs. Pushing
- Taking An Uncommon Approach To Leadership
- Becoming A Brain-Smart Leader
- Your Next Job – Developing Your Career Game Plan
- Defining Your Defensive System
- Creating Ownership Within Your Team
- Recruiting and Where Leadership Begins
- Advanced Statistical Analysis and How It Creates Leadership
Past DLA Leadership Presenters Include:
- Ed Cooley – Head Coach, Providence College
- Thorr Bjorn – Athletic Director, URI
- Kyle Smith – Head Coach, Columbia University
- Dan Leibovitz – Associate Commissioner, American Conference
- Bob Walsh – University of Maine
- Mike Rice – Former Head Coach Rutgers University
- Pat Lyons – Athletic Director, Seton Hall University
- John Carroll – Head Coach, Northfield-Mount Hermon
- Jim Engles – Head Coach, NJIT
Click on this link to watch a 4-minute clip from the 2015 Leadership Academy, where I talk about “Leading From The Bottom.”
If you need hotel information we will have a good rate at a downtown hotel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 Dynamic Leadership Academy will feature new speakers and fresh content on leadership, management and team building that will continue to highlight an uncommon approach. A terrific two-day leadership seminar for just $110.
REGISTER FOR THE 2016 DYNAMIC LEADERSHIP ACADEMY HERE: